Did you know that falls are the third leading cause of unintentional injury-related death in the US Over 34,000 people die every year in falls at home and on the job? Take action today to prevent the risk of becoming a part of this tragic yet preventable statistic with the Poly-Combo 3 Strand Safety Rope from Expose Safety.
- 3 Strand Polypropylene Rope: Choose the ultimate in strength and versatility with Expose Safety 3 strand poly-combo rope. This white all-purpose rope is available in a 3/8″ and 5/8″ thickness and 600′ or 1200′ length to meet all home, commercial, and industrial project needs.
- Resilient Synthetic Fibers: Rope fibers are engineered from durable composite UV coated polypropylene for maximum environmental resistance. They’re twisted in a tightly coiled 3 strand pattern that improves balance, reduces stretch, and increases overall tensile strength.
- Safety & Fall Protection: Make safety the #1 priority on every job site with Expose Safety. Ideal for contractors, construction sites, roofing & ladder fall protection, first responders, Search & Rescue as well as climbing harnesses for arborists, utility workers, linemen, and more.
- Versatile Uses & Applications: Use white poly-combo rope for fastening, lifting, packing, towing, tying down, securing, winching, and rigging and pulley systems. Synthetic twisted rope is more affordable than braided alternatives with comparable strength and abrasion resistance.
- Meets Or Exceeds Cordage Standard Ci1302a-96 V.1: Protect workers, visitors, passersby, and property with this essential piece of workplace safety equipment. Synthetic fibers are naturally resistant to moisture, chemicals, and UV damage. Break strength/minimum tensile strength of 2,700LB.
- Brand: Xpose Safety
- Size: 3/8″ x 600′