Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Air-borne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworker’s workshop and harm a healthy respiratory system, but with the Wen 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System, you no longer need to worry. This system eradicates these contaminants by catching them in one of the two easily cleanable filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 1/6 HP motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. The quiet system creates 50 to 60 dB of noise and is controllable up to 26 feet away with the included remote. The lightweight design weighs in at a mere 31 pounds. Combine this with the attached carrying handle and eyebolts for easy mobility, mounting, and installation. The Wen Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter. Easily switch between three speeds of 300, 350, and 400 CFM depending on what the situation calls for. With the time feature, you don’t even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer and the machine will turn off on its own once the time runs out, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of a day of woodworking without having to be present.
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Dimensions – 17” L x 20.5” W x 10” H | Electrical Requirements – 120V, 60 Hz, 1A | Airflow – 300/350/400 cubic feet per minute | Cover rooms up to – 400 sq ft. | Noise rating – 50 to 60 dB
- Programmable timer automatically shuts the unit off after a set number of minutes
- The remote control allows users to set a timer, change speed, and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
- RF remote system allows for operation from any angle of the room, even if a direct line of vision is obstructed
- Brand: Wen
- Item Dimensions: 10.00 x 17.00 x 20.50 in
- Item Weight: 31.00 lb
- Sound Output: 50-60 dB.
- Power Source: AC
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Style: Basic w/ RF Remote (400 CFM)
- Material: Metal