Well, hello, Mag wheels, Yow! What a look with a little flash and just the right amount of sizzle. The Mongoose Rebel is a sweet BMX bike with a look that is the hook. The Rebel features machined mag wheels, just like an old school BMX bike, and then has all the great features that you have grown to expect from a modern-day Mongoose bike, like four freestyle pegs, an alloy four-bolt front-load stem that clamps the handlebars nice and tight, alloy caliper brakes and a brake cable detangler for 360-degree bar spin and cool tricks. Riding the Rebel will let your inner Mongoose out to show the haters what is in the neighborhood. There is nothing you can’t do on a Mongoose. This bike will generally fit kids seven to 13 years old that are at least 48 inches tall.
- Designed to take on the bike park or neighborhood rides. 20-inch wheels fit riders ages six and up, or 4 to 5 feet tall.
- Mongoose steel BMX freestyle frame provides durability and strength.
- Single-speed drivetrain offers simplified riding and easy maintenance.
- Mag-styled wheels add a cool look to the total package. Includes 4 freestyle pegs just like the pros.
- Front and rear alloy caliper brakes make for secure stopping power. A cable detangler allows for 360° handlebar spins.
- Brand: Mongoose
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.41 x 27.12 x 36.35 Inches
- Color: Black
- Gender: Male