According to the American Sleep Association, the repetitive breathing pauses caused by sleep apnea during the night can occur several times per hour and last for over 10 seconds. Checkme O2 series wrist oxygen monitor can work as a sleep monitor tracks your overnight SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and heart rates quickly and reliably, so you can view your night data during the day.
- Continuous Tracking: 72 hours battery life, track and record oxygen levels & heart rates every second.
- Soft Silicone Material: The soft silicone sensor makes Checkme™ O2 Max comfortable to wear overnight.
- Instant Alert: IF a low blood oxygen level or an abnormal pulse rate is detected, the Alert will be activated by vibration or sounds. Adjust the vibration intensity and threshold on ViHealth app to make yourself comfortable.
- Built-In Memory: Works independently or together with app. Device can store 4 sessions of data, up to 10 hours for each.
- Free Ios & Android App: View your overnight reports on your smartphone, with high-resolution charts every 2 seconds.
- Export And Share: Export your data trend of SpO2, pulse rate, night moves, and data history on your smartphone and share the information with your doctor.
- Brand: Generic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.73 x 0.98 x 0.59 Inches
- Running Hours: 72+
- Smart Alarm: App & Device
- Type of Alarm: Vibration & Beep
- 1 x Wrist Oxygen Monitor
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User guide