One of the common symptoms — when the virus starts taking a toll — is the drop in oxygen levels in your body. And therefore, having a pulse oximeter at home would help monitor oxygen levels and help to decide whether a patient requires oxygen from an external source.
New upgraded Oxylink Remote can stream the vital signs data to your family members or doctors via Remote Linker, creating a reliable telemetry system. They can view your real-time information from virtually anywhere in the world on their mobile devices.
- Remote Health Monitoring: This additional Remote can track a wearer’s SpO2, and stream the vital signs data to his/her family members or doctors via Wi-Fi, creating a reliable telemetry system. Allows the family members or doctors to get the wearer’s real-time data or alarm even when they are in totally different places.
- Accurate And Professional: FDA-listed pulse oxygen saturation monitor, accurately measures SpO2 level, pulse rate, and pulse strength and displays them conveniently on the OLED screen or recording in your APP.
- Audio Alert: When a hypoxia event is detected, our oxygen monitor and your smartphone can alert you or your caregivers immediately. The Reminder works only when your phone stayed in Dashboard and is not locked and will stop when the SpO2 recovers or you can press the MUTE icon on the Dashboard to suspend.
- Adjustable Reminder: You can turn on/off the audible alarm, and adjust the alarm volume and oxygen level threshold on the APP to fit you best.
- Free App For Ios And Android: Unlimited storage in APP, connect the device with APP via Bluetooth. And the reports can be shared unlimitedly in image format. Easily share and check graphic reports and trends of blood O2, heart rate, and body motion.
- Large Storage Capacity: The device can store 4 sessions of data, up to 10 hours for each. Rechargeable, 12-16 hours battery life.
- Brand: Generic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.70 x 1.00 x 0.60 Inches
- Ring perimeter: 2”~3”/50~76mm
- Wireless: Bluetooth or Wifi
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: 12-16 hours for typical use
- Measure interval: 1s
- Display interval in app data chart: 1min
- Oxygen level range: 70% to 100%
- Pulse Rate range: 30 to 250 bpm